Important information regarding school from 8th March
Other arrangements from 8th March until further notice:
- We will be asking all children to come in school uniform. Clearly there may be some issues with children growing out of clothes and shoes during the lockdown so we will accept ‘near’ uniform and shoes in those cases until after Easter when we will want everyone back to normal uniform.
- Face Masks should be worn by all parents (except those with a qualifying exemption) bringing and collecting children. Teachers will also wear masks in corridors and shared spaces as they have done before.
- Adults must stay 2m apart from other adults at all times.
- Classes will be kept apart from any other classes not in their bubbles.
- Children will sit side by side and not around tables in Years 3-6.
- There will be no large gatherings of children such as Collective Worship or concerts.
- Children in Years 3-6 should all bring a small pencil case with essential items – pen, pencil, rubber and ruler. It must be small enough to fit in their drawer. No big fluffy ones please!
- All children should have their own, named water bottle.
- Children will all wash their hands and sanitise at the start and end of the day and at regular times in between.
- Playtimes and lunchtimes will be staggered and children will play in designated zones.
Children with Symptoms or in households where there are symptoms of Covid-19
Children should not come in to school with any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19. You have all been really good at keeping children at home in these situations. Please continue with that vigilance to protect everyone in the community.